Monday, April 18, 2016

Birthday Special Discount - 50% OFF on EVERYTHING - During 1st of May till 15th of May

My birthday is coming soon, on the 9th of May. I have decided to celebrate it with this 50% SPECIAL BIRTHDAY DISCOUNT (never before - never again)!

!!! SPECIAL BIRTHDAY DISCOUNT IS ACTIVE DURING:  May 1. - May 15. !!!

You will be able to get 50% DISCOUNT on the  next services/eBooks:

1. Every eBook listed here: Neville Goddard Simpified eBooks
(Make sure NOT to buy from that site because it has no 50% discount. Instead write me on Facebook or Email. See at the end for details! )


2.  1 Hour Full Manifesting Skype Coaching Session! Regulary $50/1hour, with DISCOUNT is $25/1hour! 


Sign Up below for ANY 50% DISCOUNT you choose to!

Please fill your message like this:
"I would like 50% Discount for an eBook titled: _____"
or "I would like 50% Discount on 1 Hour Skype Session"


Email me here: nikolabbusic@gmail.com
or Facebook Message me here: Nikola Busić

HAPPY MANIFESTING!


Hint: This is LIMITED to a certain number of people. Act Fast to claim your 50% OFF Discount!

  Nikola Busić 2016