Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Neville Goddard - DO's & DO NOT's



When I was a kid, I got my parents almost frustrated concerning the toys they bought me. Almost every toy I got, I had to "see what's inside" so I took a little hammer or something and just destroy the toy - just for the pleasure to see what's inside of it. 

Then I got a bit older and I began to train handball. I was a top handball goalkeeper in the league of boys of 12-14 years old. I watched millions of interviews of the best world's handball goalkeepers. I had to "see what's inside".

Then some bridges of events happened and I got into "mind stuff". I started studying, learning, applying all kind of stuff out there. Some of them worked a little bit, the majority just got me frustrated. But - I HAD TO SEE WHAT'S INSIDE. Then I came across upon Neville Goddard's teachings. And guess what? I decided to "see what's inside" and my life has never been the same since then.

Then I decided to share this knowledge with the world so everyone can "see what's inside". 

By that willingness to share that knowledge, I published the "Neville Goddard - DO's & DO NOT's".

Click here to check it out: Neville Goddard - DO's & DO NOT's

In the book you will find out:

- #1 thing that most people skip (and fail because) while doing Neville Goddard's methods!
- 6 steps to take to make sure your success is inevitable!
- Learn how to EFFECTIVELY create your scenes!
- One most important thing Neville talks over & over again explained in the most simplified & detailed way I have EVER heard or read in Neville's teachings!
- Find out how to keep your REACTIONS congruent with your aim - EASILY!
- 8 things NOT TO DO EVER again or your success will just seem to bypass you!
- You will receive A VERY SPECIAL BONUS at the end of the book - FREE OF CHARGE!
It has 32 pages of pure Neville Goddard's method's and techniques simplified and easy to comprehend and apply. 

"Nikola, I have become a much better manifestor after I have read and applied your Do's and Do not's.I like how you wrote it in a simplified style and I am recommending it to anyone out there!"-Pauline J.


Click here to check it out: Neville Goddard - DO's & DO NOT's

No comments:

Post a Comment